The Profound® system provides a non-surgical alternative to address aging skin.
Why Consider the Profound System?
Patients seek treatments that are:
Are less painful and invasive than surgery
Offer an alternative to the use of toxins and fillers
Require more manageable downtime
Using radiofrequency (RF) injectable energy, it provides long-lasting facial wrinkle reduction and improves the appearance of cellulite.
Profound RF is a One-of-a-Kind, Must Have Treatment
8 facts that make this a one-of-a-kind, must-have treatment.
- Clinically proven to create all 3 skin fundamentals: up to 5x more elastin, up to 2x more collagen, and increased hyaluronic acid.
- First and only RF microneedling device with FDA clearance for face and body.
- Just one non-surgical treatment required to achieve lasting results.
- 100% response rate for facial wrinkles.
- 94% response rate for improvement in the appearance of cellulite.
- Reduces the appearance of cellulite severity with only one non-surgical treatment.
- The only real-time, temperature-controlled RF microneedling device.
- Proven in 8 comprehensive clinical studies.
Profound is an FDA-cleared, minimally invasive skin rejuvenation procedure for the face and body. It combines radiofrequency energy with microneedling to tighten loose skin, add volume, and reduce the appearance of wrinkles and other signs of aging by reinvigorating the body’s natural production of hyaluronic acid, elastin, and collagen, the building blocks that keep skin firm and elastic.
The treatment is most often performed around the mouth and cheeks, along the jawline to treat jowls, and on the neck. It can also be used on the body to fade scars and stretch marks, lift sagging skin, and diminish the appearance of cellulite.
The temperature-controlled Profound device uses microneedles to deliver RF energy in the form of heat directly into the reticular dermis, the skin’s lower level, where most collagen fibers reside. The radio-frequency, microneedling device gives your provider real-time feedback on the energy level and the precise temperature of treated tissue, making it easier for them to control the level of injury and stimulate a healing response that remodels skin.